Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Home Sweet Home

Last week, my family and I took a rare vacation to Gatlinburg, Tennessee so we could relax and unwind a bit. The long drive there and back was the most irritating experience, I must admit, and though I wouldn't say the whole trip was all fun and games, it was overall an enjoyable treat.

While I was there, I vlogged with Strawberry during each day, and knowing me, I just had to take several pictures with her to remember the moments. Here's one of them, and you can view the rest of them on my Flickr page: (http://www.flickr.com/mirandashortcakeofficial)


So now I can proudly say that Strawberry visited the Great Smoky Mountains!

Although this vacation was meant to be a relaxing time away from home, I can't help but feel tired and think I should catch up on some sleep. But in the meantime, I have a bunch of videos I need to film and finish editing, the vlog of this trip being one of them. I just need to relax a bit despite my desire and bad habit of working on more videos at a time than I can handle.

No comments: