Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving, and to my international readers, I hope you all are having a great holiday season. I spent the first couple of days of my break making a video to commemorate Thanksgiving, which you can watch here. Strawberry Shortcake encourages her friends to state what they're thankful for, but in response she receives some very bizarre answers.

I will spend the rest of my Thanksgiving break relaxing rather than vlogging like I did last year. To clarify, this means that there won't be a Thanksgiving episode of Berry Bitty Vlogs this year (I'm debating whether or not to vlog Christmas), but I'm sure no one will mind. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy whatever time I have left before finals.

2 comments:

violettedelacroix said...

Hey Miranda, it's Marti from 'Happily Ever After' blog. Long time no writing, I know but I've started a Polish version of HEA called 'Demons from the past'. Perhaps I will translate it to English but after school-leaving exams in May. Answer me as soon as possible! Kisses :*

Marti said...

Hey, it's me again. Please check it out:
http://happilyeverafterofficial.blogspot.com/2017/03/announcement.html
Kisses!