Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Going on New Adventures


Has it really been four months since I've updated this blog? Wow. Time really flies by. Are we actually about to enter April of 2017? Wasn't it just Christmas?

Recently, I've done a lot of thinking these last few months regarding my YouTube channel. One day I would feel excited to work on a new video, and the next I would rule out working on a project because it felt like a waste of time. SSCTube just isn't working for me anymore. It was never great to begin with, to be brutally honest, but now it seems to be coming to an end. My genre of SSC videos, such as stop motions, original series, vlogs, etc, isn't doing so well anymore, which grows very depressing. I struggled a lot with this, along with YouTube's new algorithm (which does absolutely nothing to benefit smaller YouTubers). However, that's another story. If you want to know what's going on, feel free to check out the video I did touching on the subject here.

Long story short, I want to spice things up on my channel. I no longer want to stick to reviewing anything and everything Strawberry Shortcake-related and announcing every last bit of news regarding her franchise. I found that to be very boring and rather insignificant. Instead, I want to return to my roots and go back to uploading my own original content - not reviewing what everyone else has done. Besides, the SSC franchise only releases something new every fifty years, so everyone ages a good amount by then. One thing I'm looking forward to in particular on my channel is the premiere of Project SSC. You know that new series I talk about from time to time? Yeah, that's it. It's finally coming together, and the editing of the first episode is coming along rather nicely. Be sure to buckle your seat belt: this series is going on a wild ride.

In the meantime, Strawberry and I have been going on a few of our own little adventures. In the next episode of Berry Bitty Vlogs, Strawberry and I are going house hunting! We're not the ones moving, sadly, but hey, maybe it'll happen soon! How cool would it be to have our own place? We also have a new furry friend in the family, so I can't wait to introduce her to you all (she'll make her first appearance in Berry Bitty Vlogs #16)!

Until next time! 💙

No comments: